• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TestoPrime

Darin

I've reached that point in life where the metabolism has slowed, energy is lower and a little boost could help. There's several supplements on the market for this and I ordered one called TestoPrime. Just curious if others have tried this or similar products and what your results were. Thanks!

ATTENTION MEN (or should we say former men)!! ARE YOU OVER 40 AND HAVE A VAG WHERE YOUR BEASTHOOD USED TO BE?!?

Introducing the all New AND Improved
☆ VIRILITY BEAST ☆ 5000®.

GET SOME, WIMP!

*not for human consumption

I've reached that point in life where the metabolism has slowed, energy is lower and a little boost could help. There's several supplements on the market for this and I ordered one called TestoPrime. Just curious if others have tried this or similar products and what your results were. Thanks!

Talk with your doc about potential low-T. Easy test. I'd stay away from "man-boosting" supplements.

What's your daily protein intake? Can you get it over 100g/day? Ever taken creatine? Had a lipid panel done recently.. or know your iron and B-com levels?

I did send out a baseline T-level and will recheck in a month. Proteins, creatinine, etc. aren't a problem at all. It's just what happens as men age and the reports online looked pretty good. No huge loss if it doesn't help either. 👍

I did send out a baseline T-level and will recheck in a month. Proteins, creatinine, etc. aren't a problem at all. It's just what happens as men age and the reports online looked pretty good. No huge loss if it doesn't help either. 👍

Had a B-12 shot before? I do a daily sublingual dot each morning. That's in addition to a B100 Complex. I've also been supplementing iron chelate.. was surprised my latest panel showed slight anemia.. which can really be a drag on energy levels.

You do strength or resistance training?

B12, Folate and Iron are all fine ... plenty of Hemoglobin. Are you in the medical field?

Are you in the medical field?

I handle the sharps receptacles where needles and syringes are disposed of.

It's what I use for my day job... juggling. My street name is Pokey.