• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas A&M Football is officially in a slump

Gig 'Em!

We will just have to wait for Sherman's recruits and see how he uses them with the new offense. Give it a couple years...and we'll saw them off back to back again.

-Big Jake
C/O 2009

Cheer up fellow Ag. And don't forget the two sweetest words in the engligh language for any Aggie Football fan: Next Year!

Another Aggie writes a national column on cigars: http://www.examiner.com/x-4346-Cigar-Examiner

-The Fanjestic

"engligh" huh? Never heard of that language. :rolleyes:

Lemme see, you're a new father, golf fanatic and now you're a Texas A&M alum along with being a spammer. :laugh:

You sure seem to be able to adapt yourself to just about any thread here at will then just happen to drop a link in to your lame site. Are you actually "Andy Williams" or just his a$$ wiper?

Get outta here, will ya?

I graduated Texas A&M class 2003, and I don't think liking golf and cigars is a huge leap - that's why I made the post for more suggestions. I'm assuming you're a Longhorn or even worse you went to Texas Tech Highschool? That would at least explain why you're being such a jerk. I would post a photo of my newborn but I can't figure out how too. Plus you'd probably just make a comment about him too. Get a life and find a new baseball team that doesn't suck.

I graduated Texas A&M class 2003, and I don't think liking golf and cigars is a huge leap - that's why I made the post for more suggestions. I'm assuming you're a Longhorn or even worse you went to Texas Tech Highschool? That would at least explain why you're being such a jerk. I would post a photo of my newborn but I can't figure out how too. Plus you'd probably just make a comment about him too. Get a life and find a new baseball team that doesn't suck.

Okay Andy. :laugh:

No need for you to start in with the flaming. I called you out for spamming which is exactly what you did here with your first five posts. What you did was wrong and you refuse to accept that, don't you?

In order to post pictures, you're going to have to create an account on a site like photobucket, post your picture there and then post that link using the "img" feature by inserting the URL.

Is this you?

AndyWilliams.jpg

Well that's way too much work to show you a photo of me, which you won't believe is me anyway. But I like the site and I've said my peace, besides, my guess is that you gave the below site plenty of traffic just being a jerk to me. But I'll post it one more time just because it seems to tick you off so much. Have fun.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4346-Cigar-Examiner

Well that's way too much work to show you a photo of me, which you won't believe is me anyway. But I like the site and I've said my peace, besides, my guess is that you gave the below site plenty of traffic just being a jerk to me. But I'll post it one more time just because it seems to tick you off so much. Have fun.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4346-Cigar-Examiner

Wow, you're one belligerent, immature kid, aren't you? Unfortunately though your continued spamming and violation of the board's rules are probably going to get you tossed and that makes me sad. :(

So is that photo I posted earlier a picture of you or not? You never answered the question. Inquiring minds want to know!

Man all I did was post an article I read that a friend told me about that another Aggie Friend of his that I've met before wrote. So no that's not me in the picture, no I didn't write the article, and why in the world would I care if I did? I'm not even sure why you care but I don't think there's anything I can do to change your mind, so I guess I'm a spammer - whatever that means. But if that was the case, why would I respond to your comments. Why wouldn't I just let it die? Oh well, you sucked me into this argument again and I should have just let it go.

So you win. You can post whatever you want about me. I'll create a new account if need be just so I can post in peace. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Man all I did was post an article I read that a friend told me about that another Aggie Friend of his that I've met before wrote. So no that's not me in the picture, no I didn't write the article, and why in the world would I care if I did? I'm not even sure why you care but I don't think there's anything I can do to change your mind, so I guess I'm a spammer - whatever that means. But if that was the case, why would I respond to your comments. Why wouldn't I just let it die? Oh well, you sucked me into this argument again and I should have just let it go.

So you win. You can post whatever you want about me. I'll create a new account if need be just so I can post in peace. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Please do that, so we'll have yet another reason to ban your ass.

Just in case you truly don't get it, I'll go through it again. You posted a link to the same dumb site on every one of your first 6 posts. Even when the post you made had nothing to do with that lame site. That is the definition of spamming. We do not allow spammers.

Well I didn't know that, but fair enough. But at least the golf course cigar topic was ok to post the link right?

Oh cut the bull$hit. :rolleyes: You joined here and made five posts ALL of them were shilling for that pathetic blog you now claim isn't yours. :laugh: I don't believe you. You're what, 27 years old and you've never posted on an internet bulletin board/forum EVER in your life? You're a college graduate so don't play stupid (duh, what's a "spammer?" duh, I didn't know that repeatedly posting links to a pathetic blog was wrong), no one's buying that..... :rolleyes:

If you create a new account, that is a violation of the rules of this site and both of your accounts will be terminated. This site doesn't delete posts and cover up things, you should have thought of that before you spammed this board and posted your childish rants.

So if you're not Andy (I highly doubt that but just for laughs, let's take your word for it) then why were you so hell bent on shilling for his ridiculous blog by making five meaningless posts (spamming) this site? Your story doesn't make any sense. Oh and lying isn't good, you still have a chance to come clean, ;) don't blow it.

thefanjestic
CP Newbie

Group: Banned
Member No.: 9761

Andy, I tried my best to help ya brudda but you just wouldn't listen....

Oh cut the bull$hit. :rolleyes: You joined here and made five posts ALL of them were shilling for that pathetic blog you now claim isn't yours. :laugh: I don't believe you. You're what, 27 years old and you've never posted on an internet bulletin board/forum EVER in your life? You're a college graduate so don't play stupid (duh, what's a "spammer?" duh, I didn't know that repeatedly posting links to a pathetic blog was wrong), no one's buying that..... :rolleyes:

If you create a new account, that is a violation of the rules of this site and both of your accounts will be terminated. This site doesn't delete posts and cover up things, you should have thought of that before you spammed this board and posted your childish rants.

So if you're not Andy (I highly doubt that but just for laughs, let's take your word for it) then why were you so hell bent on shilling for his ridiculous blog by making five meaningless posts (spamming) this site? Your story doesn't make any sense. Oh and lying isn't good, you still have a chance to come clean, ;) don't blow it.

Well Bill, he is an Aggie....

:sign: :sign: :sign:

(I know I just made fun of myself....) :laugh: