• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Cigar Fest 2013

Joebunaga

Brought to you by Carl's Junior.
Tickets go on sale Feb 20th, I was wondering how many folks plan on going?

This thing sold out quickly last year and it sounds like it'll probably do the same this year.

Who's in?

Serious Cigars will open up to sell them online on the 20th. The actual Fest will be in April (on the 20th I believe).

There was a fair number of wives/ girlfriends there last year, so she wouldn't be alone. Its a pretty civil affair. I think Serious has pics on their website of the others.

Haha doesnt have to be too civil. She can hang with the rest of em.

I would have brought mine. Ya'll know she is good for a herf. Domingo, see if you can beat my time on the bull. I'll send you a few sticks if you do.

I'm thinking of looking up places to stay close to the Cigar Fest, maybe cabbing it one way or both ways depending on how close I'm staying. Today or tomorrow I'll try and confirm which location the Fest is going to be held at.

Smokin'Sims said:
I would have brought mine. Ya'll know she is good for a herf. Domingo, see if you can beat my time on the bull. I'll send you a few sticks if you do.
hmmm.... Could this be a hint...LOL

I found a  Comfort Suites that's not too far away from Serious if anyone is interested.

Tickets are on sale, when you buy the tickets you're eligible to click on their "promo" section. It looks like they have a full range of Anejos for sale in there, with a limit of 2ea. Prices aren't bad...

Actually they sold out already, took all of 2 hours! I may have missed my chance, hope Audi bought some extras! lol

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

I thought about buying an extra... WOW!

Yea this is getting ridiculous, feel like StubHub is gonna swoop in any day now. lol

Guess im not going this year if they already sold out. I didnt get a ticket in time. Apparently they need to make it bigger.