• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank God for Healing

PunchLibertad4Me

As a couple of you may know, I went into the hospital for surgery on Monday to repair a Sports Hernia. If you've never had one, let me describe it... the pain felt as thoough a baseball traveled the entire distance from my scrotum to my breastbone and back down again. Anyway, I go in and the Anesthesiologist tells the wifey that I had a difficult intubation the results were a cut lip and a chipped tooth. That was the fun part.

Well, praise God, the surgery was a success and doc says I will be up an about in a couple of days, in the mean time I want to thank Him for this community of cigar lovers. For it is indeed to chat with and note all the wisdom and banter that goes on here.

I owe a couple BOTL's (you know who you are) a few items and I will be at the Post Office on Friday or Saturday (can't wait to get my hands on a Tat Black).

Merry Christmas to everyone.

As a couple of you may know, I went into the hospital for surgery on Monday to repair a Sports Hernia. If you've never had one, let me describe it... the pain felt as thoough a baseball traveled the entire distance from my scrotum to my breastbone and back down again. Anyway, I go in and the Anesthesiologist tells the wifey that I had a difficult intubation the results were a cut lip and a chipped tooth. That was the fun part.

Well, praise God, the surgery was a success and doc says I will be up an about in a couple of days, in the mean time I want to thank Him for this community of cigar lovers. For it is indeed to chat with and note all the wisdom and banter that goes on here.

I owe a couple BOTL's (you know who you are) a few items and I will be at the Post Office on Friday or Saturday (can't wait to get my hands on a Tat Black).

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Get well soon. Stay of your feet. I know someone who has a sports hernia and it is not laughing matter. Take care

Ed

I'm certainly glad everything came out all right, that the territory you don't want problems in. :whistling: :thumbs:

Amen brother!

I went through a hernia repair about 10 years ago. I still remember that pain vividly and don't want to do that again.

Glad everything came out ok for you.

Merry Christmas

Danny

there is NO reason anyone should be a difficult intubation in an operation. It's understandable when a paramedic chips a tooth trying to save your life, but in an operation; That's a different story. Its a good thing to hear that the surgery went well though.

No rush... Heal up and I'll see it when I see it. ;)