• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you Andy

Given To Fly

Reaction score
Thank you Andy for stopping by Fresno's Cigar Mas Fino. :D
Have to say as a Noob here and getting the chance to meet one of the FOGs here was a big deal for me. Spending time with you certainly was a pleasure and very informative, thank you. I made some new friends at C.M.F. that night as well. Thank you for the treats as well, haa... I found my favorite smoke now! :D Thank you for introducing me to that fine smoke, and for teaching me that it's not always about the...(insert your joke here...) ring size, as you get more flavor from a smaller ring size. I thought...being the newbie that I am, that bigger was better! Well...that's what my wife says :whistling: haa haa.
Anyhow...Andy thank you again and it was a pleasure getting to know you. I look forward to seeing you again.
Regards,
Tony

Andy's the man. I hope I get to meet him at the next Mahogs herf.

Andy's the man. I hope I get to meet him at the next Mahogs herf.
When you get the opportunity to meet him you won't regret it, he is full of information and a real easy guy to talk to. Mind you, he didn't even have Fresno on his itinerary and yet he met me, and I got to pick which shop to meet at. :) I'm sure he will be back on the east coast soon, as he said he use to live out there.
Cheers, and I hope I get an opportunity to meet more of you, perhaps on my travels to LA and San Diego. In fact my buddy and I are heading to San Diego July 5th to catch a concert, then back up through LA to catch an Angels game on the way back to Fresno. Any good shops you can recommend?
Tony