• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you Chun (rawrr)

Danforz

I made a purchase with Chun (rawrr) recently. One of the cigars came in damaged. These things of course happen so I messaged him about it expecting to return that cigar for another. Instead, he bombs the crap out of my mailbox with some choice smokes.

With that said, first newbie to respond get hit with a few aged smokes.

Daniel

*note: as usual, it'll take me a while to get the cigars in the mail but they'll eventually go out to the winner.

*newbie: someone new to the online cigar community

Don't know if I'm a newb or not but its nice to see a fellow member make things right. :thumbs:

I used to be a newb! Like... ummmm, a month ago! hehe

I'm a complete newbie and I think I always will be. :laugh:

danforz, your a hell of a nice guy.... sharing the love...well actually both you and rawrr

I used to be a newb! Like... ummmm, a month ago! hehe

Close enough :)

I'll get the package out to you in a week or two. Please make sure your address is in your profile or private message it to me.

Enjoy the smokes,
Dan

Wow, awesome! This has been my lucky week. Address is in my profile.

Thanks a bunch, Dan!

Now THIS is the attitude to have! Newbies for life brother! :thumbs: We never stop being newbies on here bluue. ;)

Nice play Danforz!

Now THIS is the attitude to have! Newbies for life brother! :thumbs: We never stop being newbies on here bluue. ;)

Nice play Danforz!
:laugh: ... but it is soo true. I don't know anything about cigars... except that I like them :thumbs:

Thanks for the contest!

typo