• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you Nick

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
I got the package buddy, the box was all messed up, came apart, they had taped it back up some, but didn't get it together actually, so they put it in a plastic bag and sent it on. Gotta love those folks at USPS :D :love:

Contents inside were in perfect condition!!! :D

Deaf Seas are on a strict Moisture diet and should be back up and running in a few weeks!!

The friends that came along for a ride however, are going to soon be destroid is successive small fires! :D

Dude, you kinof outdid yourself there man. Thanks a bunch, that 5V Trumpet will burn tomorrow and the Island voriety Punch might be my Breakfast delight! :D :D

Thanks bro, now I have your addy too :sneaky:

Uh-oh... Looks like someone gave a good bombing to the Big PB

WHOOO

Heck Tony, I had trouble gettin the box out of the wreckage that once was my mailbox. Had to break out the JOL :p :0 :thumbs:

LOL, I can imagine...

Postman: Hmmm, now how do I put the square box in the rounded hole again? *breaks out the hammer*

PB: :angry:

Postman: *satisfied grin* ahhh, another happy customer!

PB: :sneaky: :angry:

LOL

pb, glad they made it to you ok, i was the last customer in line before closing, and they were in a hurry to shut down, but they went ahead and let me send it.

I have to admit the packaging advice was generated in a trade which hbooker proposed. I learned the value of decent packaging through his feedback, and if the smokes arrived intact, i will have to deffer the praise to him (thanks HB).

hope you enjoy them, i hope as things get a little easier to come by that i can send some more of these little whipper snappers (aint that them little things that you through down to make that little pop LOL) and maybee one day graduate to heavier explosives LOL

nick