• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you.

sned45

Wanted to send out a big thank to Rod and all members of CP for not only the wealth of knowledge on this site but for being so friendly and helpful to us newbies.

I've learned tons of information from searching and reading through this site the only down side is the more I learn the more I spend. :laugh:

Wanted to send out a big thank to Rod and all members of CP for not only the wealth of knowledge on this site but for being so friendly and helpful to us newbies.

I've learned tons of information from searching and reading through this site the only down side is the more I learn the more I spend. :laugh:

Lordy, I'm there with you brother. *adjusts tinfoil hat* I KNOW Rod is getting a kickback from my credit card purchases... :whistling:

Great site and gets repeated often, so once more won't hurt: friendly folks, fantastic info, and my productivity at work has dropped to near zero from the endless thread reading. I think I need a 12-step program or something for this place!

Trey

Glad you're enjoying CP! It's a community effort - without the great member base that we have, we wouldn't be what we are.

Not everyone thinks we're so friendly. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Doc.

This site has saved me money as well. Was thinking about ordering from a place located in FL but after some research on this site I decided against it.