• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Ashley

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
That bomb nearly brought me to tears man. Beautiful stuff, way over the top and very much appreciated. :)

You are on my list now bro :thumbs:

I can smoke a cigar tonight now, Thanks again bro :love:

PuroBrat said:
That bomb nearly brought me to tears man. Beautiful stuff, way over the top and very much appreciated. :)

You are on my list now bro :thumbs:

I can smoke a cigar tonight now, Thanks again bro :love:
That Ashley, he's good people. Sent me a heck of a bomb and also sent super-quick payment on what some would consider an expensive split. A real stand-up guy.

PN I am going to piggy back on your thread here as I am quite tardy in rendering my public thanks.

The bomb I received from Ashley is without a doubt the single best bomb I have ever received.

Short on quantity and high on quality. Just the way I like it.

To clarify, describing this bomb as being high on quality is like saying Michael Jordan was a good basketball player.

Ashley bro what did i do for you to blow up my front yard.
Thank bro I don't get mad i get even. ;)

Well in general my targets are picked after hours of recon surfing the boards. Those who have had good advice, done good to others, great post, interesting threads etc is how most get targeted. Then of course the occasional errant bomb strews off course and hits the unsepecting soul.

:sign:

have fun
ads

ads47 said:
Well in general my targets are picked after hours of recon surfing the boards. Those who have had good advice, done good to others, great post, interesting threads etc is how most get targeted. Then of course the occasional errant bomb strews off course and hits the unsepecting soul.

:sign:

have fun
ads
i wanna publicly thank ashley for his hookup on the MRN habana book...mine should be here today!

barney--doin lotso pee pee dances