• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes all!

Cigar Hound

Shaken, Not Stirred
First off, I want to thank everyone for the kind sentiments on my birthday (May 19). I spent it in Los Cabos, Mexico with my wife. Last week also happened to be my anniversary as well. My wife being the great person she is indulged me in visiting JnJ Habanos, a LCdH Store in Cabo San Lucas, nearly every day! :) I've attached a few pics of our trip there. I was lucky enough to partake in several new ISOM's that I hadn't previously tried due to the great recommendations I've seen posted here as well as some of my favorites. (You'll also note that I tried out several premium Tequila's as wellAmong them were the following:
Bolivar Belicoso Fina
Cohiba Sublime
Cohiba Siglio VI
Ramon Allones
H. Upmann Magnum
Monte #2
Monte Edmundo
Vegas Robaina
RyJ Deluxe Cedros #2
HDM Epicure #2
San Cristobal del Habana
(Just to name a few) :blush:

I can now say that I have a few new favorites to add to the list.

CB0073.jpg

CB0047.jpg

f6ecbaa4.jpg

cb0072_r1.jpg

Great! Glad your enjoying yourself in the sun with your beautiful wife!

Thats one heck of a Tan your working on :thumbs:

First off, I want to thank everyone for the kind sentiments on my birthday (May 19). I spent it in Los Cabos, Mexico with my wife. Last week also happened to be my anniversary as well. My wife being the great person she is indulged me in visiting JnJ Habanos, a LCdH Store in Cabo San Lucas, nearly every day! :) I've attached a few pics of our trip there. I was lucky enough to partake in several new ISOM's that I hadn't previously tried due to the great recommendations I've seen posted here as well as some of my favorites. (You'll also note that I tried out several premium Tequila's as wellAmong them were the following:
Bolivar Belicoso Fina
Cohiba Sublime
Cohiba Siglio VI
Ramon Allones
H. Upmann Magnum
Monte #2
Monte Edmundo
Vegas Robaina
RyJ Deluxe Cedros #2
HDM Epicure #2
San Cristobal del Habana
(Just to name a few) :blush:

I can now say that I have a few new favorites to add to the list.

CB0073.jpg

CB0047.jpg

f6ecbaa4.jpg

cb0072_r1.jpg

I thought you would like J&J's! My wife was great as well, she didn't mind me stopping by on a daily basis. Doesn't hurt that there are jewelry stores on either side of the store. ;)

Glad you had a great time! :thumbs:

By the way, was the dinner spot (that you have pic's of above) what used to be called the Trailer Park? It may have a new name now, but my wife and I spent our last night there and it was terrific! The scenery looks familiar.

By the way, was the dinner spot (that you have pic's of above) what used to be called the Trailer Park? It may have a new name now, but my wife and I spent our last night there and it was terrific! The scenery looks familiar.

I'm not sure. The last picture was taken at La Panga in San Jose del Cabo and the other dinner picture was taken in the same town but at Tequila Restaurant. I would highly recommend either of these.

Aaah, well it just looked like a place in Cabo San Lucas that my wife and I really enjoyed. It had a funny name for an upscale place - The Trailer Park. However, they were in the midst of chaning it when we were there last year.

We're thinking of heading back in a couple of years - I can't wait! :thumbs:

The LCdH Store (JnJ Habanos) were quite pricey (Ex:Siglio VI Tubo=$48.95 USD). But with that being said you know exactly what you're getting, and that they aren't counterfeit. There were several other places to go that were cheaper, some of them obviously selling counterfeits some didn't seem to be. I bought most of mine from JnJ's just to be on the safe side though.

Yeah, I'm sort of glad that I was fairly new to Habanos back when I visited J&J's or I would have spent a fortune! I can't imagine how much I'll spend the next time I visit, because as C-Hound stated, they were quite pricey. I remember smoking a few H.Upmann Coronas Majors for about 8 bucks each. However, like what was already stated, it is the one place in Cabo that you KNOW what you're getting and it has a cool atmosphere with friendly people - plus you're on vacation so what the hell ;)

Yeah, I'm sort of glad that I was fairly new to Habanos back when I visited J&J's or I would have spent a fortune! I can't imagine how much I'll spend the next time I visit, because as C-Hound stated, they were quite pricey. I remember smoking a few H.Upmann Coronas Majors for about 8 bucks each. However, like what was already stated, it is the one place in Cabo that you KNOW what you're getting and it has a cool atmosphere with friendly people - plus you're on vacation so what the hell ;)

I'll second the "spending a small fortune" comment. But when you're on vacation, you can do those things without feeling muyers remorse. Also, my lovely wife is the one that talked me into buying the Siglio VI Tubo for my birthday, along many others. :whistling: So you can't beat that!

Back