• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks for the reviews AVB!

CeeMmm

Reaction score
Well, I was looking to expand my alcohol horizon past cheap beer and cheaper liquor, and started reading AVB's Scotch Review thread.

These hold a great deal of information, and I especially like the information about the individual libations origins included in the reviews. It adds even more depth to them.

On that note, I read that Tamdhu 10 yo was an excellent scotch for beginners. So after throwing my neck out playing golf yesterday, I stopped by Woodman's (that's a smalltime wholesale grocer in the Madison area). They have an extensive liquor section, and I figured they would have it if anyone.

Finally after 15 minutes of searching, I found about 6 bottles priced at $20, so I picked one up. I was too lazy and in too much pain to try it last night, so hopefully tonight I will have the opportunity to sample it tonight.

Thanks again for the suggestion AVB!!!

You're welcome :blush:

$20 is damn near half price so you got a great deal. Now, as long as you like it you'll be set so we'll be looking for your thoughts.

Well, I was looking to expand my alcohol horizon past cheap beer and cheaper liquor, and started reading AVB's Scotch Review thread.

These hold a great deal of information, and I especially like the information about the individual libations origins included in the reviews. It adds even more depth to them.

On that note, I read that Tamdhu 10 yo was an excellent scotch for beginners. So after throwing my neck out playing golf yesterday, I stopped by Woodman's (that's a smalltime wholesale grocer in the Madison area). They have an extensive liquor section, and I figured they would have it if anyone.

Finally after 15 minutes of searching, I found about 6 bottles priced at $20, so I picked one up. I was too lazy and in too much pain to try it last night, so hopefully tonight I will have the opportunity to sample it tonight.

Thanks again for the suggestion AVB!!!

I would've written to say that it was AMAZING last night, but I had screwed my neck up playing golf the night I picked it up, I could barely see straight (from the pain, not from the Tamdhu...even after seeing a chiropractor). It was incredibly smooth with very little bite. I couldn't convince my wife to try it though. Ah well...

I am definitely a fan, and will be picking more up ASAFP... :laugh: :thumbs: :laugh: :thumbs:

Yes, thanks indeed. They have provided much great reading. I have filled much slow time at work reading your reviews. And even accomplished reading them all. Thats right, every last one of them. Thanks a ton AVB, and keep'em coming
B