• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Greg, Thanks.....

CigarDins

Go Skins!!!
For making a Tat lovaaaaa.

I got a Tat Noella Reserva and a Tat T110 in a fiver I bought from you a while back and I absolutely loved them! Really the best cigars I have had in a while! The T110 even had me feeling funny and had to slow down. The Noella Reserva was soooo smooth and tasted sooo good.

Again Greg, thanks for introducing me to the good stuff! Now I need to find some more Tats!

I just saw that I missed one of your fivers of Tats that had the two above and a drac! HOW DID I MISS THAT ONE! D*MN IT!

Been looking awfully hard at the Noella Reserva lately. What years were those produced?

Been looking awfully hard at the Noella Reserva lately. What years were those produced?

The new batch was just his past year. Stop looking, and start buying. They are incredible cigars.

Don't forget about the regular Noellas as well. I prefer those over the Reservas. The Regios is quite a nice one as well in my opinion.

I've had the regular Noellas and it was good but have heard the Reserva is much better. Guess taste is subjective though!