• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Ray

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
I've been hit, and hit hard by AVB.. That fugger is good.. I will be leaving for my honeymoon next Tues. and will definitely find room.. Much appreciated, the thought means a lot.. I just think it's a little strange you want me to think about you on my honeymoon... :laugh: They give away is typing Moorestown into the search engine and finding a thousand thank yous.. When I get back expect a little Jamaican thank you....

Just what Mike needs before going off to become a man in Jamica.

Perfect hit Ray.

I've been hit, and hit hard by AVB.. That fugger is good.. I will be leaving for my honeymoon next Tues. and will definitely find room.. Much appreciated, the thought means a lot.. I just think it's a little strange you want me to think about you on my honeymoon... :laugh: They give away is typing Moorestown into the search engine and finding a thousand thank yous.. When I get back expect a little Jamaican thank you....

Hey Mike, where are you going in Jamaica? My wife and I went there on our honeymoon...loved it! :thumbs:

Congrats on the marriage!

Hey Mike, where are you going in Jamaica? My wife and I went there on our honeymoon...loved it! :thumbs:

Sandals resort in Dunns River..

Sandals resort in Dunns River..

We did the Sandals thing too but we stayed at Montego Bay. All inclusive is the way to go. Enjoy!

Nice hit Ray and enjoy Jamica with the new wife Mike........ :) :thumbs: :cool: