• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Rod

servebig

A special thanks to GeorgeG for the help on getting unbanned. And a heartfelt appology to the entire community for my previous actions...

barney

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kiddin' there with ya Barney :laugh: :laugh:

Now granted this is just my opinion and I'm only one person here but I'd like to see us all welcome back Barney to CP. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes, Lee has accepted Barney's apology and IMO, I think we should move on.

Welcome back Barney :thumbs:

Please be nice and don't make me look foolish for backing you up here or I'll throw a fit again :D

Barney finally did send me the wine and it was fantastic :) :thumbs:

How 'bout dat. :0

Welcome back, always good to have another scotch drinker here.

Well, I'm sure you'll see alot of new faces around here, such as myself, since you've been gone. Welcome back!

Gonz said:
Well, I'm sure you'll see alot of new faces around here, such as myself, since you've been gone. Welcome back!
[snapback]218882[/snapback]​
Who the hell are you? :laugh:

vewyphishy said:
Gonz said:
[snapback]218882[/snapback]​
Who the hell are you? :laugh:
[snapback]218887[/snapback]​

Speaking of "who the hell are you?" who's this vewyphishy guy? ??? ???

Anyone know him? ??? ???

He seems strange......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:sign:

if it makes you feel better barney, i have no idea why you were ever banned . . . so clean slate with me and plenty others obviously(lots of newbs) so "welcome (back) to the boards" :)

George are you in the social work business? Welcome back!

edited for word ommision

etyh356h2356.jpg

Welcome back Barney! Enjoy the fresh start ;)

John V.

servebig said:
A special thanks to GeorgeG for the help on getting unbanned. And a heartfelt appology to the entire community for my previous actions...

barney
[snapback]218848[/snapback]​

Welcome back...
cast.jpg

I guess I will say welcome back..because I am becoming a post whore