• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Shooter

gtphale

newbie at heart
Shooter as a house warming liquor, Alex brought over a bottle of white lightning from you. It has to be some of the most wicked stuff I have ever had, it is so smooth and has a great kick. You are the moonshine king. Alex blended it with a magnum 46 and me a RP old reserve, what a great combo.

Thanks Hale

Well played shooter. Enjoy that moonshine Hale!

I don't sell it..... but might trade.... I broke my still about three weeks ago and haven't got a chance to fix it.... But just so you know it is illegal, but I do it more as a hobby and don't sell it.. So once I get things fixed it I will make some.. I promised to have some made by the end of Sept. So I am already behind. I also make a mean Krupnik, its a honey, cinnamon, vanilla concoction..

Shooter as a house warming liquor, Alex brought over a bottle of white lightning from you. It has to be some of the most wicked stuff I have ever had, it is so smooth and has a great kick. You are the moonshine king. Alex blended it with a magnum 46 and me a RP old reserve, what a great combo.

Thanks Hale

Why didn't you bring the hootch to the LOLH??? :angry:

Hmmm we didn't make LOL, was busy moving into the new house. And Alex is waiting on his car to be delivered.

Well it looks like I will have to cook some up......