• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to an orangeman!

cloudsofcuba

Picture056.jpg

Just got these sticks in today from Nick(theorangeman). ISOM Partagas 898 Apr 04. Orange is a really nice and helpfull guy! I cant wait to light em up!

I was soooooooo tempted to hit that thread when orangeman posted it, but sadly I slaughtered by cigar budget when he posted it. Nice haul and be sure to post a review when ya light one of those babies up!

Orangeman is the man. At this rate, he could put his kids through college on what I have purchase from him! :laugh: But it always comes quickly and in impecable condition. BTW, the Party Churhills 01 were spectacular. I even convinced the Mrs. to try it and she said she would definately smoke one...not that I am going to give one up! ;)

Yeah, those Party Churchills are quite tasty - I had another one a few days ago and very much enjoyed it. :love:

CoC - hope you enjoy the 8-9-8's; let us know how they are when you finally have one! :)