• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to CP for your tremendous support in 2007

vudu9

I just wanted to tell you guys how greatful I am for all of your support and and praise, as well as criticisms, to help me create a great cigar. Thanks for being guinea pigs of sorts!

Dion
www.illusionecigars.com

Congratulations Dion! Keep putting out those illusiones and we'll keep smoking them. ;)

Thank you Dion, from the happy owner of a box of Illusione 2's as well as a handful of 88's and CG4's.

You produce interesting and rewarding smokes. Great work!

Congratulations....!

Damn....Great...just Great... yet another cigar I have to try. :angry:

C&G... can't I just be satisfied with what I have smoked?! Arrrrrrrgh!

Congrats! I've only had the 68 from the line, but it was a winner! :thumbs:

They are by far my favorite new cigar. Still dying to try a 68, 23, and m7....and the cigar you hand out at Illusione events :)

Have loved everything else I have smoked, which is the majority of the other sizes.

Excellent cigars Dion. I talked my local shop to start carrying them.. And they flew off the shelves! I think you met Mir from Belicoso in Il at the RTDA show!

I've only recently discovered your cigars but I have a box of 68's in the humidor..... :cool:

.....now, about that "Cigar Pass" special blend, made available only to CP members..... :p

Best Regards, Dion - B.B.S.

Congratulations! I've yet to try them, but my SS sent me a couple. If I have time, I'll try to fire them up this weekend.

Congrats! I'm also on the have not smoked list. I'll have to search these out.