• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to ?

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
Heard the mail lady messing with the mailbox for a more extended period of time than I was used to and decided to investigate. Sure enough there's a mystery package in there with some wonderful surprises in it. A few I haven't had and a few I have.

However, the unorthodox packaging had me cutting and peeling a little more carefully.

Thank you to whoever you are!!! Very appreciated!!

And if no one mans up to this, I'm going to assume it came from "Erika.Jin(m)" so please take credit where credit's due. Thank you again!

Heard the mail lady messing with the mailbox for a more extended period of time than I was used to and decided to investigate. Sure enough there's a mystery package in there with some wonderful surprises in it. A few I haven't had and a few I have.

However, the unorthodox packaging had me cutting and peeling a little more carefully.

Thank you to whoever you are!!! Very appreciated!!

And if no one mans up to this, I'm going to assume it came from "Erika.Jin(m)" so please take credit where credit's due. Thank you again!

The words "nip and tuck" just sorta came to mind Ben.:laugh: :whistling:

Was that you, Dave??? There is 75137 printed on the USPS label near the scanning barcode thingy. Thinking it may be a zip I looked it up and it says Duncanville TX. ???

You might want to try searching for Duncanville real quick. Might give you some possible answers....

I know Pugman is from there. But Dave's throwing me off course.

Pugman, has been the mad bomber lately, I'm not thinking it is Gahau, it wouldn't be stamped in Texas, and I received my cigars in a padded envelope. Just keep that in mind.

Nice hit!

And thank you for for refraining from posting some insane apocalyptic scenario about how your neighborhood is destroyed and your mailman is dead and you need to go to Home Depot for a new mailbox... :thumbs:

This was packed in a padded envelope. but the cigars were in a ziplock that had fairly large pieces of a Priority Mail box taped up all around them. It seriously took me 3.75 minutes to dissect that thing!

Nope. It was Pugman Ed! Sneaky sneaky!! He's been on a roll lately!

Sorry Ben, didn't mean to throw you on it. I was going off on a tangent that Erika.Jim and the words "nip and tuck" went together since no one is really sure of his/her sexual identity. :laugh:

Sorry for the confusion and not to take away from Ed's limelight, NICE HIT ED! :thumbs:

OOH! I didn't pick up on that one Dave. I'm a little slow sometimes.

Nevermind I take it back, it was Ed, what a generous BOTL he is! Sorry for ever doubting you Pugman!