• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks where Thanks is due

Bxcigrfan

There Once was a Man from Nantucket...
I just wanted to give a big thank you to Isy. I went to hunter mountain on sat and then Isy said i should stop by the store.
But if anyone knows the hours of operation of uptown cigar, they close at 7, i didnt make it into kingston till around 7:30 & 7:45 but Isy was still there with a couple of the regulars hanging out waiting. I get there and Isy hits me with a wonderful stick that i have never had before and we sat around talking till 10. Isy always goes out of his way to make someone feel at home. For the guys that are going to the quad state pre-herf you are in for a treat; for anyone else who might be in the kingston area or passing near it, make it a point to stop at uptown you will not regret it.

Thanks Isy for always be awesome!

I talked with him on the phone last night. He said he was waiting for you to show up. I could tell he was "tipsy" with the anticipation.:laugh:

Isy's a good guy and a hell of a host no question. What is in question is his sense. Why would he stay late waiting for you to show up Pete? He should've locked up and run for the hills! :p

Glad you guys had a good time.

I talked with him on the phone last night. He said he was waiting for you to show up. I could tell he was "tipsy" with the anticipation.:laugh:
Yeah he had to be tipsy to stay open for a guy from Da Bronx with some goons.. :D :laugh:

You are 100% correct, Isy is a true BOTL and a super host. Isy and the Uptown Cigar crew will bend over backwards for you to make you feel welcome...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks for coming, Pete. And thanks to everyone for the kind words. I was actually working on the 20 yr old Costa Rican Rum I picked up in Nicaragua. GOOD stuff....