• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving cigar?

JDriver77

Smoke like a Sailor
Being as I'm on the other side of the world, the day of Thanksgiving is almost over for me, just finished off a choice Ave Maria Reconquista as the post Thanksgiving meal cigar, just wondering if anyone has any special cigar choices to follow the big meal? It is a holiday after all, always an excuse to pull out that aging beauty...

I'm smoking my waiting for the Turkey to be done cigar right now. A LFD Diaz Cubanito. I already had a Padron 3000 with coffee this AM. Post hors d'oeuvres cigar will most likely be a Tatuaje of some sort. Post dinner cigar will be a H. Upman Sir Winston. I may have more as the evening progresses. We'll see.

Doc

I'm smoking my waiting for the Turkey to be done cigar right now. A LFD Diaz Cubanito. I already had a Padron 3000 with coffee this AM. Post hors d'oeuvres cigar will most likely be a Tatuaje of some sort. Post dinner cigar will be a H. Upman Sir Winston. I may have more as the evening progresses. We'll see.

Doc
All that on Tnanksgiving? :thumbs: Rather curious to see what your Christmas lineup will be...haha

Started the day with a my first Curivari El Gran Rey. After dinner smoked AF 858 SG. Havnt decided what to smoke this evening yet. Decided on a Room 101 LTD Conjura. Compliments from Mark at Tower.

Brian

Took a pre-dinner walk with the wife and smoked a Padron 1926...I think it was a #6.

Had a Cohiba Siglo II this morning. Maybe a big Opus X or Padron family reserve after dinner...or both!

Im thinking one of the 1990's vintage Opus I scored about a month ago.
Or a chile pepper gifted to me by a great BOTL

Don

Doc
All that on Tnanksgiving? :thumbs: Rather curious to see what your Christmas lineup will be...haha

Back in the old Navy, lad, we lived by the axiom "Anything worth doing is worth over doing, cause you damn well can't do it on a ship. I'm stuck in my ways.

Doc

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:9237]

Went with the aged opus it was outstanding, ash fell as I removed the band

Don

Ramon Allones Extra this morning, and am in the final third of fantastic Boli PC before heading over to have dinner with the family. Going to bring some Siglo III's for after dinner. Should be a good time :)

Sand Shark!
Perfect burn. No relights. No touch ups.
Wonderful to the end.
Best all around smoke I've had in a while.
G~

Thanksgiving and Christmas are aged Anejo and OpusX days. A couple of Anejo's already, time for an Opie next.... :cool:

Enjoyed two Siglo II's with Spad31 last night. They were gracious enough to have us over for the Big Day.

I've been focusing on Perdomo and RP cigars for most of the year. Yesterday, I had the RP 10 and 15 year limited edition torpedoes and was sorely disappointed. I bought them at the recommendation of the rep who I met last Friday at a cigar event.

It wasn't a good thanksgiving for me on the cigar front. I've smoked a better aged JR cigar Cuban alternative over these 2 cigars. Hell, the La Floridita Gold i had this past week tasted and smelled better than both of these cigars.