• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving Cigars

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
Reaction score
Since no one has asked yet, I am!

I'm planning on lighting up the following tomorrow:

ERDM Choix Supreme (Habano)
Hemingway Signature Maduro
Opus A

What are you smoking?

If my better half sanctions the event, a Partagas 150... If she doesn't, it will be a Partagas 150 and an Exodus Churchill... :sign: Anyone have a dog house I can lease for the next 2 months?

Emo

Let's see.......

Morning smoke.... Sancho Panza Churchill
Afternoon Smoke.... Cohiba Esplindido ISOM
Evening Smoke.... HdM Double Corona ISOM

What a wonderful day!!!! Can't wait!!!!

HAPPY SMOKES!!!

GB

I think we'll start the morning with a nice Hemingway Signature followed by a La Luna Fuerte and top it off with a nice Partagas 8-9-8 and a little port.

Have a great day everyone :D

Well i've already got my travel humidor (read: ziplock bag) loaded up:

HdM Excalibur #1
CAO Maddi Corona
CAO Extreme belli
PAM (not sure the size)
Punch Maduro Rothschild
Padron Anniversary Imperial
Savinelli Belicoso #7
and i might take a few more.

What can i say. i'm gonna be stuck at the parents house for a while so i'll need to make the largest smoke cloud possible :D

Vic

I was thinkin of taking a Swisher and dipping it in the gravy

:p

Actually I'm not really sure what to have. My brother is here so it might have to be two good ones, or maybe two not so good ones, or maybe even really good ones... Oh I don't have a clue.

Swisher in gravy LOL

What's wrong with me?

I have no clue what I will smoke today. My bro and I will be doing some Ps & Ts in Tony's FlashBack/De JaVu/Here Today-Here Tomorrow/Now you see it-Now you do Pass. We may have to puff on a nice PC Isom while we do that, I have an ERDM and a Partagas D4 in my Humi, maybe I will break em out.

You guys all have a Great Thanksgiving and Eat too much today, K? :D

The line up for today is,
Hemi classic
VSG Beli
I think there is a Boli CG 98 down in the humi somewhere :0

Happy turkey day everyone :D

For me, it was an early afternoon with Arturo fuente and his VSG. Followed with an after dinner Bolivar fino {cab} ISOM, With a Jack Daniel's ice cream float. :love:

A very enjoyable cigar day with my buddies as we deep fried 5 turkeys!

Breakfast.... Hoyo du Depute
Lunch.... Monte No. 3
Pre-dinner.... Don Carlos No. 3

Being with family and friends definitely made the cigars even better! I wish I could have had all of you over... that would definitely have been a great!

Aloha,

Wade

Well started out with a mystery Havana... Had an "El Dentes" churchill and later followed it up with a Diplomaticos #4.

Emo

Damn Emo, don't you hate those mystery Havanas. ;) :D

I only got to smoke the ERDM Choix Supreme and the Hemingway Sig Maduro before I had to get some sleep so I could work tonight. :(

Eat
Partagas S D4
Nap
Eat
SLR Churchill
Nap

and looking forwards to doing it again today :) and tomorrow :) and Sunday :)

Lets see....... so far I've had (in no particular order) -

SLR PC 97
Siglo IV
SLR Lonsdale 98
Fuente Cuban Beli SG
Camacho SLR Toro - These are great cigars!

Can't wait to see what Saturday and Sunday have in store for me. :D

01 Partagas pc
01 San Cristo EP

Both were excellent. Getting ready to go out and eat at a Japanesse hibachi grill and celebrate my girlfriends bday. Not sure what to smoke after but I'm sure I'll come up with something.

If you want to send her a present she loves finely aged havanas!!

:lookup: ;)

PuroBrat said:
I have no clue what I will smoke today. My bro and I will be doing some Ps & Ts in Tony's FlashBack/De JaVu/Here Today-Here Tomorrow/Now you see it-Now you do Pass. We may have to puff on a nice PC Isom while we do that, I have an ERDM and a Partagas D4 in my Humi, maybe I will break em out.

You guys all have a Great Thanksgiving and Eat too much today, K? :D
My bro LuckyDawg and I did just what I figured we would, smoked the Partagas D4 and the ERDM ISOM that I had been saving for a special event while we went through Tony's Pass. It was great. I even refrained from OverEating this year. Trying to get my boyish figure back ya know. :D