• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thar she BLOWS!

nic

I've never done a contest before, and this seemed like as good as reason as any, so I'd like to anounce:

Thar She BLOWS!!

The point is simple. Guess (or come closest to) the date and time that St. Helens blows her top (again) and win a cigar prize pack from me.
  • Rules
  • 1 guess per person, no edits.
  • Contest closes at time of erruption or 2 weeks, which ever comes first (hey, we can't keep this open for ever)
St. Helens Cam

--
Nic Templeton - Seattle WA

October 11th @ 19:32 PDT.

I was stationed in Washington the first time and soon after it blew we went pretty close to it in a buddy's 4WD. Close enough that the soles of our boots started to melt. :0

Who wins if it doesn't blow?

Well, it looks like she had a little burp at noon PST today. If the Scientists say that's it, then I'll declare a winner, otherwise, keep those guesses coming.

Nic

nic said:
[*]Contest closes at time of erruption or 2 weeks, which ever comes first (hey, we can't keep this open for ever)
Texasaggie: October 25th noon Local time (means at the mountain) :D
Bfreebern: October 20th, 1500 Mount St Helens time.

Whatchu 2 thinkin'? :lookup:

AVB said:
nic said:
[*]Contest closes at time of erruption or 2 weeks, which ever comes first (hey, we can't keep this open for ever)
Texasaggie: October 25th noon Local time (means at the mountain) :D
Bfreebern: October 20th, 1500 Mount St Helens time.

Whatchu 2 thinkin'? :lookup:
my guess is my birthday............but I'm an idiot and can't read.

DAMN IT :angry:

Well, good ol' St. Helens blew steam, smoke, and ash from about 9:30am PST until almost 5pm PST today. The "Powers that Be" still haven't decided if that is the official eruption or not. Hopefully here soon they'll make up their minds, and I can send out some cigars! :D

Nic