• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

That was some good Jerky!

Fuscat

Damn Hillbilly! I got to try a piece of your jerky tonight, courtesy of Smokyballs at the Outlaw. Was VERY GOOD!!

Had another good evening hangin at the 'law with the fellas. Had a Don Peppin Garcia Torpedo that was pretty good, had a nice flavor and a little spice to it. Didn't burn real well, but I seem to be having an issue with that with the last few smokes I've had.

Then I enjoyed my very 1st ISOM! RYJ Exhibition #4. (thanks again! ;)) And it was GOOOOOD! Very smooth, great flavor, nice & mild, burnt pretty well after the first inch or so. Fantastic all the way to the end! Everything I thought it should be! Looking forward to my next!

Just thought I would share the good experience, hope everyone has a good weekend!

Glad you enjoyed yourself! Sorry you had to put up with the company! :laugh: If Hillbilly would just get me that Turkey Jerky... You got my whole crew hooked. I think that's what one of my guys had for lunch yesterday!