• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"The Acid Experience"

UptownCigar

SATURDAY, JUNE 23RD, 2001  -  "THE ACID EXPERIENCE"This is going to be the event of the year!
We're having an all day "Acid Party " and you're invited.Buy 3 Acid Cigars and receive a free Acid Nefasto.
Buy 6 Acid Cigars and receive a free Acid Nefasto and an Acid T-Shirt.
Buy a box of Acid Cigars and receive a free Acid Gift Tin (includes 14 Acid Cigars!) and an Acid T-Shirt.
*Everyone who buys a box will be entered to win a free HUMIDOR!*There will be music, food, drink, door prizes, tons of cigars and of course… the Drew Estate crew will be here!Uptown Cigar Company is located in historic Kingston, NY, 2 hours north of NYC, exit 19 off the NYS Thruway.  For more information about events, directions or cigar availability please call us toll-free at 877-238-1172.

What do you guys think of the Acid Cigars?

We do an exceptional business with Drew Estate cigars.  I have always smoked a wide variety of cigars, and find myself smoking Acid and Natural more and more these days.  And if you're looking for a great cigar, without the herbs and botanicals, you should try the Natural line.  The Mixed Elements, Green Hero and China 5 would be your best bets.

Just puttin in my 2 cents worth here. I have smoked the China 5, and almost enjoyed it (almost). The construction was rather poor and the cigar felt "soft". Rich chocolate flavors upon lite up and built all along the way. Rod, you would like these, so I will bring some for you to try at the SoCal herf on the 23rd. Uptown, Who is your rep?LMK