• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The AngryFish Tour Passes Through DFW

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
Guys,

I will be down in Dallas for a meeting next week and have Tuesday night free. If anyone wants to get together for a smoke let me know. I was talking to Gunsandcigars about meeting up in Richardson or Plano.

Howard

Well we actually were thinking about an informal herf next week. We were thinking bout Monday but could make it Tuesday. It is going to be at The Cock and Bull bar. (We held out post turkey day crawl there and they have fantastic food.) Would that work? It is Dallas not far from downtown.

Tuesday works well for me too. Just 6:30ish is more likely than 5. Two Brothers is good, so is C&B.

That works for me as long as it's Tuesday. So which place of the ones mentioned are we meeting at?

We'll go to the Cock & Bull because you can eat dinner there. And they actually have alcohol. LOL. Details to follow.

Sounds like a good time fellas. Wish I could make it but C&B is a little too far for me. Maybe I'll meet you next time around AngryfishH!
B

Yeah Brandon it is about a hundred miles for you....coming in Via 30. Next time.

The last time I posted this it got whacked so I'll go again...

A big thanks to Mowee, Rebel Herfer and the rest of the DFW crew. You really know how to make a fellow BOTL feel welcome while on the road. It was great HERFing with all of you and I will gladly come back to Dallas to do it again!

Fish

PS - If you ever get down to Dallas, you need to go to the "Cock & Bull Bar". That place is all aces!