• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Anonymous Bomber Strikes Again!

Pyre

Back with a vengeance
I went home over lunch and find a brown box at my doorstep. Opened it and discovered a generous assortment of goodies! The box did not have a return address, no markings of any kind, and not even a stamp from the post office.

So I have no idea who sent it, or even what part of the country it came from.

So whoever you are, just know that it is appreciated!

-Pyre

I believe the same feind has struck at my mailbox as well!

The return address was CP, and the location was Charlotsville VA I believe.

Their was a VERY generous assortment, complete with anonymous note included detailing what everything inside was.

Of course, the same day I was also hit by Swifty and Tone-NY, and now I'm out of room in my small humi, and waiting for beads to get the RH right in my coolidor.

The wrath from the mailbox was almost outdone though, by my wife wanting to know how a slight interest, and 12 cigar purchase while out of the country (the good ones), has amounted to around 75 cigars sitting in a igloo cooler!

Thank you, whoever you are. You are all proving that this site truly is "the freindliest cigar site on the net".

Of course, the same day I was also hit by Swifty and Tone-NY, and now I'm out of room in my small humi, and waiting for beads to get the RH right in my coolidor.

The wrath from the mailbox was almost outdone though, by my wife wanting to know how a slight interest, and 12 cigar purchase while out of the country (the good ones), has amounted to around 75 cigars sitting in a igloo cooler!

Hold fast Newbie, I hear a bit of fear in your trembling voice. We're here to help you get through these times. If I hadn't said it yet, welcome to CP!

:cool:

Another newbie goes down!!! EXCELLENT!!!

gallery.jpg

Pyre said:
I went home over lunch and find a brown box at my doorstep. Opened it and discovered a generous assortment of goodies! The box did not have a return address, no markings of any kind, and not even a stamp from the post office.

So I have no idea who sent it, or even what part of the country it came from.

So whoever you are, just know that it is appreciated!

-Pyre
[snapback]177149[/snapback]​

I have just been hit by the same masked bomber. No evidence on the box to let me know where it came from. Oh well, Thank you whoever, and i will enjoy.