• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Ash Game/ELittle's BIRTHDAY Contest!

According to my calendar it's still June 3

My first ashstand by the way

PICT4155.jpg

Well shiver me tembers! Eh...I mean ashes!! Thanks brothers!! PM Sent!

And happy birthday!

Sorry for any confusion this resurrection may cause, but I figured I'd mention that the second LFD Cameroon Cabinet No. 4 that I bought a while back for this contest turned out to be the polar opposite of the travesty that was my first one. I just came inside from smoking it, and while it wouldn't have held a candle to any of the hammers thrown down by others in this contest, it at least wasn't the equivalent of bringing a Whoopee Cushion to a gunfight.

It had a solid, uniform, ramrod-straight ash with a precise, even burn. I figured I'd let the ash go for as long as I could muster, and while it fell off a hair beyond the 2" mark (likely a personal record--I don't trust myself not to make a mess so I rarely engage in The Ash Game) it was at least respectable. The cigar was far more enjoyable as well. A fairly light and woody first third, followed by a dramatic peppery flavor, finishing (down to the nub at about the 1:45 mark) with some peculiar combination of spice and fruit--like putting a dash of Tabasco on a peach or something.