• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Balvenie 21 portwood

indyrob

You smell like my sausage!
When did they switch from the tube to the presentation box?

Right at Christmastime here in PA. There was talk about putting them in a wood box and raising the price to about $180 but that didn't happen.

When did they switch from the tube to the presentation box?

Thanks Ray. I know I got mine in the box last year about this time, but the recent bottle I got was in the tube.

PA is a state controlled system so who knows how many they have in the warehouses. Tubes are definitely the older ones though.

Thanks Ray. I know I got mine in the box last year about this time, but the recent bottle I got was in the tube.

Yup and the price went up around here. I used to be able to get it for under $120 in the tube and now it's at least $180.

I bought a bottle in Feb or March of 08 in Phoenix for about $110 and it came in the presentation box. The price has jumped this year to $160-$165 here.

Macallan 25 has gone up about $200 a bottle since Christmas. The store owner showed me his cost is now above what he was selling it for in 2008.