• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Bayou 4

Muley

When I was down in Florida for schooling last October, one of my buddies made his first hole-in-one on the "Bayou Course" on Pensacola Naval Air Station. As it was the first hole-in-one any of us had witnessed, we all celebrated like any avid duffers would!

That night at the club, in his honor, we invented a drink called the Bayou 4. (He made his shot on the fourth hole.) We figured it should have four ingredients. It was a pretty warm, humid night so we wanted something light and refreshing. A huge fan of Pineapple juice, I decided to build on that. This is what we ended up with:

Over ice, pour
Malibu coconut rum - 1 to 1 1/2 shot
Cap't Morgan's Spiced rum - 1 to 1 1/2 shot
Pineapple juice - Fill the glass to almost full
Grenadine - just a dash for flavor/color

To date I haven't met anyone that doesn't enjoy the look or the taste of this drink. (And this goes great with lighter cigars BTW.)

Before we left training and headed our separate ways, we vowed to spread this drink around and try to get it into the main-stream drink lists. So try it - I guarantee you'll like it. And then pass it around to family and friends. This is the ultimate Summer drink!