• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Bengals are ready...

punk_lawyer

Habeas Punkus
img_02121.jpg

That is just wrong. If you are looking for a 5'r bet, let me know.

Stu:

I keep telling you that the Bengals rare look over the outhouse seat is soon followed by their retreat to the outhouse basement where they are most comfortable.

Last year's exceptionally rare glimpse of domination is sure to be followed by a resounding splash back to the raw sewage.

Is that Cincy's defensive line? They look like they could scratch out the Steeler's eyes!!!:)

Ken

I am just trying to make sure that your quarterback has his strong arm rape switch turned to the 'off' position when he visits my town. That picture may turn Ben off, unlike some other former Steeler QB. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

What's the spread?

Jeff's back.

Stu is delusional again.

The Bengals are losing.

The Steelers are winning.

Ahh, it's good to know things are back to normal.

Stu is delusional again.

OH NO!!! Was I wrong when I thought that the Bengals swept the Steelers in 2009?!?!? Is that what I was delusional about? Was it all a semi moist kind of dream?

Phew...you had me questioning my sanity for a few minutes.

Ill take a fiver if you are backing that smack

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

4.5 to 5 points depending on where you go

I am just trying to make sure that your quarterback has his strong arm rape switch turned to the 'off' position when he visits my town. That picture may turn Ben off, unlike some other former Steeler QB. (Not that there is anything wrong with that).

What's the spread?

Line is Pgh - 5. If you want a wager, just let me know.

Now fellas, I don't want to take wagers on such an event unless you are going to present me with my winnings in person...in Cincinnati...on this coming Monday night. Remember, I threw the door open quite a while back and at least to the best of my knowledge, none of you are coming to town for the game. I am guessing that your parole officers will not let you travel out of state. But if you can get a pass to get here then let me know and we will work something out.

Speaking of parole officers, have the cheap shot, headhunter, rule breaker Steeler players decided to amend their unlawful behaviors? I am having trouble determining whether the Steeler players in question have enough of an IQ to process the information from the Commissioner. The players in the picture above are handsome men. We need to know that rules protecting them are going to be followed.

ATTN: College girls. Please stay out of the bars/clubs in the Cincinnati/N. KY area. Ben Roethlisberger is in town.

Stu is delusional again.

OH NO!!! Was I wrong when I thought that the Bengals swept the Steelers in 2009?!?!? Is that what I was delusional about? Was it all a semi moist kind of dream?

Phew...you had me questioning my sanity for a few minutes.

Stu:

I do not wish to speak for John, but I assume that what he meant when saying you were delusional goes a little like this:

1. Any man who hits the power ball lottery is probably pretty delusional if he thinks he will do it again the following week.
2. Any man who is lucky enough to be shipwrecked on an island full of hot, naked, women; should not expect to experience this again once rescued.
3. The Bengals have a playoff caliber season slightly less often than either of the above examples, so to expect it again this decade, let alone in back to back years, is quite delusional.

I hope this helps bro!

If I am at all delusional it is because I just cannot keep myself from looking at the hot Cincinnati girls:

sarah-jones.jpg

If I am at all delusional it is because I just cannot keep myself from looking at the hot Cincinnati girls:

sarah-jones.jpg

I will bet she is originally from Pittsburgh. :D

We tried our hardest to give that game away last night.

sarah-jones.jpg

There are some hot girls in Cinci! Can you send pictures of the other two as well?