• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best Cigar Your B&M DOESN'T Carry

leafandale

Retalier
Just Curious... I am always interested in what's hot in other parts of the country. So tell me, what is the BEST cigar that your B&M DOES NOT CARRY. If you ran their shop, what's the first cigar you would add. FF Opus X doesn't count, as they may not have been in business long enough to have been granted an Opus account, yet.

-Mike

Davidoff.

The closest Davidoff retailer is about an hour and 45 minutes away, and even so that's in houston. Not to mention only 4 stores in houston even carry davidoff at all.

Second I'd have to go with Tatuaje.

Anything Tatuaje, anything Don Pepin Garcia, anything La Flor Dominicana, anything Fuente, oh and just about anything else besides Macanudos.

My B&M sucks.

Padrón

Pepin

Then again I can grab a Cohiba Lancero off the shelves, so it all evens out.

Davidoff.

The closest Davidoff retailer is about an hour and 45 minutes away, and even so that's in houston. Not to mention only 4 stores in houston even carry davidoff at all.

Second I'd have to go with Tatuaje.

The problem is Davidoff. A retailer has to purchase two boxes of EVERYTHING Davidoff of Geneva carries, including Avo, Griffins, and everything in their accessory line. Usually, the buy-in for a retailer to get a Davidoff account is between 25-35 grand. Now, if a retailer can tote that note, then it's about a 6 month application process and Davidoff is VERY picky about who sells their cigars. All that being said, I sure do like the Milleniums, though!!

I agree on the Davidoff's. It's pretty hard for me to find one but I haven't really sought one out in a while.

Habanos S.A. products....

I knew you'd say that...

I was thinking 03' Sir Winnies myself.. lmfao :laugh:

:sign:

Well there isn't really any regular production cigar that I can think of that the Outlaw or another B&M around me doesn't carry. I guess I would have to say Anejos, but not very many places carry those year round.

My B&M has an incredible selection. It has Pepin, Tatuaje, Padron, La Flor Dominicana, Fuente (including Anejo and Opus when they are released), Diamond Crown, and several others. It even has a limited Davidoff selection, it doesn't carry all of the Davidoff line (so I'm guessing they buy and resell) but they do have some.

If I had to pick what I wish they had, I would of course go with something from a certain Island. My back up choice would just be a larger selection of Davidoff.

My B&M carries a lot of what i like to smoke, so I'm lucky in that regard. I do wish they had a better selection of Tat and Cabaiguan products, Carlos Torano, and Fuente Products. Though, the other B&M in the District has all of these. Its just not polite to smoke one in the other shop. :(

I'm going to have to go with Habanos too. Well actually I do have a B&M here that sells them too but don't tell anyone. :whistling: Living in Chicago, I'm pretty well taken care of and have basically very little to want for.

-mark

I'm lucky my BM carries pretty much everthing I've looked for and if not He'll get it. The only thing I don't like is that mostly everthing at the BM is torpedo or bigger. Who has time for those anymore?