• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best of the Best 2008

RD32

I just picked this up for my upcoming golf trip. I've read quite a few reviews, but I was curious to know your opinions! Look at the link below. I got it at Costco for $58. Let me have it. Thanks.

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=itemDetails&ItemCode=BOTB8

I am glad you're happy with your purchase and I hope they smoke great.

I would be a tad concerned about the storage of the cigars. Being as the were stored for some period of time in a "warehouse" that was not designed with cigar storage in mind, they may well be dried up or soaking wet. Also temperature could be an issue depending on the part of the country you live in.

I am not trying to rain on your parade and really do hope they smoke well and you have a great trip. I have made many an impulse buy at Sam's Club (my version of Costco), but for cigars I think I would go to my local tobacco shop or even one of the interweb mega-sites and do my purchasing.

Aww man when I first saw this topic I thought Eric Roberts was making a sequel to his movie "Best of the Best". Link :laugh: RD32 as long as you enjoy the cigars then I would say it was worth it IMHO.

Good luck...

What and where did you read any reviews about that package of cigars (or those particular cigars)? My opinion for those smokes...F-minus.

Derek

On my way to 20 PostsPerDay!