• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The best people in the world...

grand cru no 2

You know it seems that CP has gotten more than its share of bums lately, but I still say that by and large, CPers are the best!

A few months ago the USPS made my pass disappear (on the trip home). Well, during this time I was in contact with the PO and BrownDevil (who had sent the pkg). He had also been in contact with his local PO and we couldn't get any info. So here we are both thinking, "we're screwed".

Well, we kept this up for about two weeks until the pkg finally showed up. USPS says it was held up due to "Homeland Security". So today I get a pkg from BrownDevil as an apology for our little USPS ordeal (which wasn't his fault). So I would have been grateful for anything that he sent as there was no real reason for him to apologize in the first place.

But does he just send a few good smokes? NO! He sends me two sticks off of my wish list, a Camacho Liberty and a DCM TOAST ACROSS AMERICA 2004 :0

Actions like this seem to run rampant here at CP and all I can say is you guys really bring meaning to the term BOTL!!!

Robert, thanks brother!!!

And thanks everyone here at CP, you guys are the best! :thumbs:

grand cru no 2 said:
You know it seems that CP has gotten more than its share of bums lately, but I still say that by and large, CPers are the best!

I completely agree, and what a great thing to do on BrownDevil's part!

Even though I can never remember what BOTL means I understand the sspirit behind your post. there are many many generous people here, an absolutely wonderful place to be a part of. I too would like to say thanks yall.

BrownDevil, awesome show brother, awesome show.

K&P

Great play you devil you!

Pleasure was all mine brother!

If nothing else, the USPS sure does a good job of giving folks heart attacks :p

Enjoy the treats ;)

Ray? WTF? You're not watching the Astros/Cardinals game?

You're missing a good one. It's tied 4-4 in the 11th.....

Yeah..this place rocks. It is sad that tempers flair( I myself am guilty of that...blew up at CC) over really dumb things. I was "invited" to another site by someone from a 'scottysomething@yahoo.com", but I didn't like the site. This is the best place that I have seen! Everything from odd-ball posts about nothing to serious discusions about the hobby.

I'm not nearly as active as most people here because I think I have a lot more to learn about "Site Etiquite" and I think my lame posts are enough to keep me going for now.

-Rob

coventrycat86 said:
Ray? WTF? You're not watching the Astros/Cardinals game?

You're missing a good one. It's tied 4-4 in the 11th.....
[snapback]220909[/snapback]​

The FF League draft was tonight so I didn't get to see 1 min of the game, but I did get to listen to it on MLB.com and it was awesome! Ensburg comes through again with homer #35. It's so good to see them beat the redbirds. 6-5 :thumbs:

Go 'stros! :thumbs:

DCM TAA 04'.... MMMmmmm BD, you done da man good! :D

This is why I decided to make CP my home. A great place! :thumbs:

Everytime I click Internet Explorer this place pops up on the monitor. Best little place on the net. :thumbs:

I couldn't make it through a full day at work without this place. This is the first site I visit every time I open my browser. Great people for a great hobby!

You givin' out TAA sticks, Robert??? I want one... :laugh: (j/k - inside joke)

Very nice play, Robert... Ya da man!!!

I've had the chance to visit and participate on quite a few of the Cigar Forums out there and I certainly agree that Cigar Pass has a level of CLASS and intelligent and meaningful discussion that is not the case at some sites.

I'm very appreciative to my friend who directed me here. :thumbs:

started at another bb which i am slowly losing interest in, feel more comfortable posting here, took a while to learn all the rules, but now i surprise myself with all the blabbing i'm doing. friendlier people here, hail CP! :cool: