• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best Pipe and Cigar Combo

crluap

FaceBook This
I've been wondering if anyone has a favorite combination of cigar followed by pipe or vice versa?

I recently had a bowl of McClelland No.25 followed by a Padron '64 Maduro. Very good combo>

Any thoughts?

Obviously this post sucks.

Sorry for wasting the space.

No need to apologize. :)

I've just never tried to follow one up with the other. To me they are two very separate and unique experiences.

I'm strange, though. I don't smoke just to smoke or to get a nicotine blast. My smoking is more of a meditative experience that allows me to escape from the day's stress. I'm pretty set in my way of doing things as it works very well for me. I rarely smoke more than one cigar or more than one bowlful of tobacco.

You've found something you enjoy that appears to be unique amongst this group. Good for you. I wish you the good health to continue enjoying your pursuit.

:thumbs:

The other day I had a padron 80th followed by 2 bowls of Old dominion (OVTC english blend)

:love: :love: :love: IT!!!!!!

Sometimes, if a cigar just didn't carry enough "oomph", I'll break out a pipe and fill 'er up. never in any combination, and not very often since I stock mostly cigars that are not lacking in the "oomph" department.

Also not often because I'm still quite a noob to the whole pipe thing :whistling:

Thanks for the responses.

I kind of had a feeling that it may not be something everyone would enjoy doing. But if the occassion arose has anyone found a unique combination. Much the way one might follow up a bolder cigar with a milder smoke or the other way around.

I totally understand the relaxing reflection of the day's events....I think that may be what lead me to the pipe.

Thanks.

Last night I smoked a bowl of Boswell's Burly. I wanted to smoke more after but since I don't have enough pipes yet in my rotation I decided to smoke a cigar. An Illusione MK. I enjoyed them both but didn't consider it a good match. Really mismatched actually but it was nice that the Illusione was full bodied as it was my second smoke. I matched the cigar with a couple fingers of The Balvenie 15yo and that was a superb match.