• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best ......

NorCalCigarLover

The Wine Guy
The "BEST" pie fight ever! HERE

Yeah, it's a contest :rolleyes: . Find the funniest vid you can and post a link. I'll pick what I think is the funniest and send you a fiver of my choice. No limits to how many you can post. Let's let this one run through the weekend and I'll choose on Sunday night.

Have fun everyone and have a great weekend!

:cool:

That's classic.

As for my best pie fight ever, here's a little story:

A few years back I worked as a General Manager for a Door to Door (I know, I know :blush: ) sales company. I was struggling to find ways to motivate the guys so one day I decided to spice it up a bit. During the pre-shift meeting I told the guys that whoever was the lowest in sales got a pie to the face. I really was unsure about how well this would work, if at all. Well, throughout the day I continually got text messages saying "I just got x amount of sales, I'm not last am I?" We ended up having a much better day than we expected, but to keep up my end of the deal I still had to buy a pie for one unlucky SOB :laugh: . Little did I know that my boss individually called all of my employees and told them all to buy pies as well because he knew how well we were doing. Well, needless to say, I ended up getting the VERY short end of the stick :angry: . I was blindsided and only had two pies to fight back with! It was actually a pretty good time, not only did we beat the record for the companies single day sales, but we made a huge mess in the process. Unfortunately I can't find the pictures/videos we took, but I'll continue to search for 'em.

Thanks for the contest! :thumbs:

Edit to say: The re-defined rules weren't there when I posted this so this is more or less just a funny story that the initial post reminded me of.

Bwaa Haaa!!! George Lucas was in that video!

The best Opie and Anthony Show Animation Short.

Tom Brokaw NBC Nightly News Linky-Loo

I just want to thank you for such a great laugh tonight becdause of the a$$hatery going on elsewhere, please tell me that you are drinking a sweet wine while posting something this good.

I just want to thank you for such a great laugh tonight becdause of the a$$hatery going on elsewhere, please tell me that you are drinking a sweet wine while posting something this good.

LOL ..... why yes ...... I am ..... :D

Rather then link these separately I'll just post one spot to find them all. The Shiznit

Yeah, it's a contest :rolleyes: . Find the funniest vid you can and post a link. I'll pick what I think is the funniest...

Have fun everyone and have a great weekend!

This has got to be one of the funniest vids I've seen----> LINK

EDIT: and THANKS for the contest ;)

This has got to be one of the funniest shit I have ever seen in my life.

Enjoy.

Linky

*Some kid in this video tries to launch a bottle rocket from his ass*

Great contest. Thank you

Funny football sketch[topic="0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BerJdS2VJhA[/topic]