• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Boswell Grizzly

BrewMeister

The Titus Pullo of CP
Hello all,

I spent way too much time at Boswell's yesterday, mostly BS'ing with folks, and enjoying a few good cigars. :thumbs:

While there Gail, mentioned they had a GRIZZLY pipe. I'd not seen one before, so she brought it out. Well it was huge.

grizzly.jpg

It is massive. However, not near as heavy as I'd have thought.

grizzly1.jpg

They claim it smokes nicely, very cool.

grizzly2.jpg

Had a beautiful straight grain.

grizzly3.jpg

grizzly4.jpg

grizzly5.jpg

It is $600. And is not their largest pipe. they make one called the Magnum, which I have yet to see. J.M. said they need to have special blocks of briar to make them they are so large. He also told me he has a customer in California, that has 32, yes 32, of the gigantic pipes. Either Grizzly or Magnum!
smilie_loco.gif
That is Crazy.
smilie_loco.gif

Holy crap! I've seen the pictures, but never with any reference to their true size. (Moki will be expecting a royalties check, by the way!)

How much tobacco do you think that holds? Two tins? :laugh:

Holy crap! I've seen the pictures, but never with any reference to their true size. (Moki will be expecting a royalties check, by the way!)

How much tobacco do you think that holds? Two tins? :laugh:
I don't know how much it holds, however, the customer in California buys his tobacco in 10 pounder bags!

wow.

beautiful piece. I love the plateau on the underside.

I shudder to think of all the matches I'd need to smoke to the bottom of that bowl.

Good Lord that's huge!!! Pretty nice looking though.

Nah, I could get 6 or 7 of their pipes for that price! :laugh:

Back