• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Cigar Band Pass

lalolemus

Basic Rules...- 9 to 12 Members.
- For each cigar you take you MUST replace it with one or more cigars with the same or greater value, PLUS three or more cigar bands (NO LESS THAN THREE BANDS).
- There MUST NOT be two or more cigars of the same brand.
- There MUST NOT be two or more cigar bands of the same brand.
- Please post the next information at the "Current Cigar Passes" as soon as you send the box to the next member:
    + Cigars you have recived.
    + Cigars you have put.
    + Cigars you have taken.
    + Freight company and Tracking/Confirmation number.   The purpose of this pass is to collect as many cigars bands as possible with a little of your help. Actually I have more than 3 years collecting bands most of them from cigars I have smoked and the rest from people who have sent me from all over the world.   These are the cigars that I am going to put on this pass:
    + Cohiba Esplendido (ISOM)
    + Cohiba Robusto (ISOM)
    + Don Tomas Special Edition #500
    + Don Rafael Robusto Natural
    + Flor de Cano Predilecto Tubulares (ISOM)
    + Hamilton House Toro Natural
    + Hoja Yellowband Epicure Maduro
    + Hoyo de Monterrey Double Corona (ISOM)
    + Hoyo de Monterrey Sabrosos (EMS)
    + Long Wolf Signature Double Corona
    + Macanudo Robust Hyde Park
    + Ornelas Churchill Maduro
    + Te Amo Robusto
    + Punch Crystals Maduro   The purpose of this pass is to collect as many cigars bands as possible with a little of your help. Actually I have more than 3 years collecting bands most of them from cigars I have smoked and the rest from people who have sent me from all over the world.   If you are interested in joining this pass, please send an E-Mail with your NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER to:      cohiba@jz.cablemas.com

email sent...had a little problem with computer disregard if I sent more than one

Ok... lets close this pass with:-Matt R.
-Firelarz
-wolfman2001
-Texcigar
-Bob
-and Lalolemus

Dam I thought I signed up for this one!:eek:
If there is room I will hop in there. :biggrin:

Sounds Good!! I was wondering if this one was going to get going. Thanks lalolemus!