• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Collection so far

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Fairly new pic but still not showing 5 or 6. It's crooked, maybe I shouldn't have been drinking at the time (notice the missing glass on the top :) )
scotch904.JPG

Wheres the key to show whats what? :p

Whats the funky decanter-ish bottle like third from the left on the top shelf?

other1 said:
Wheres the key to show whats what? :p

Whats the funky decanter-ish bottle like third from the left on the top shelf?
The Blue Decanter is a Japan only release of a Whyte & MacKay 30. There is a clear empty decanter next to it that is just a crystal bottle I liked.

I think what I find scary is, for most of it, I don't NEED a key lol

PaulMac

Is that a bottle of Matusalem Gran Reserva on the left middle shelf, on the far left by what looks like the Glenfiddich?

If so, how do you like the Matusalem?

alphaiii said:
Is that a bottle of Matusalem Gran Reserva on the left middle shelf, on the far left by what looks like the Glenfiddich?

If so, how do you like the Matusalem?
Except for the 2 bottles of vodka I brought back from Russia that are on the top, everything you see is Scotch. The one you are questioning is a bottle of Glenfarclas 17 year old without the tube.

AVB said:
Except for the 2 bottles of vodka I brought back from Russia that are on the top, everything you see is Scotch. The one you are questioning is a bottle of Glenfarclas 17 year old without the tube.
I thought I was off once I looked at it again.

By the way, that's an impressive collection.

Very impressive collection!

Got any Glenlivet Archive in there? One of my favorite single malts. :D

No Archive at the moment but I do have a 50 year old Glenlivet.

The doubling of price between the 18 yo Glenlivet to the 21 yo Archive has me holding off for a while. Eventually it'll show up I'm sure.