• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I'll change my wish up a little. I haven't had any My Father cigars and I've heard good things about them. That's kind of surprising being since I love Pepin blues. I've also heard a lot of good about Davidoff's. I love their Churchill Late Hour series, but those are the only cigars I've smoked from Davidoff. I'd also love to get my hands on anything with a Chisel tip from LFD. I had an Oro years ago and remember liking it quite a bit.

I'll change my wish up a little. I haven't had any My Father cigars and I've heard good things about them. That's kind of surprising being since I love Pepin blues. I've also heard a lot of good about Davidoff's. I love their Churchill Late Hour series, but those are the only cigars I've smoked from Davidoff. I'd also love to get my hands on anything with a Chisel tip from LFD. I had an Oro years ago and remember liking it quite a bit.
I got you. I already have your addy. I’ll update you with tracking when in flight.

Any one of these would be quite nice. Any size.

1. Padron Natural
2. Dunbarton Sobremesa
3. Davidoff Signature 2000
4. Arturo Fuente Hemingway

Or anything that ya think I might like. No extra full strength sticks though.

Last edited: