• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I have you covered, I will PM with the details.

Trinidad Robusto Extra (love those fuggers)
Monte A (love those fuggers)
Hoyo Pyramid EL (love those fuggers)

I wish that any member with 5+ months here that has never found a chance to jump in here, send me what ever you want and get a chance to make a wish.

If this is for real, I'll hook you up.

And that he did.. Justin send a hell of a variety of smokes, and even made it fun by adding a blind review.. He's a good guy but clearly doesn't play fair. :thumbs:

Tell you what I got a Monte A for you, and if it's alright with you I'll just hand deliver it to you at the Outlaw next weekend. Let me know if that's cool with you, and then I'll post my wishes.

Tell you what I got a Monte A for you, and if it's alright with you I'll just hand deliver it to you at the Outlaw next weekend. Let me know if that's cool with you, and then I'll post my wishes.

I'm fine with that. We are coming over on Thursday and will be there through Sat.

DEAL!

Okay, then I'm going to start by aiming high here, and then bring it down if these don't produce:

Fuente Sand Shark
Any Forbidden X
Opus X lancero
Hemingway Untold Story
Tat RC184

For my wishes....

Illusione m7
Illusione ~1~ (presidente)
Cuaba Salomon
PAN or PAM 26 #9 or larger
DPG My Father #3

edit to add:

Any large Johnny O. Shag foot would be really really cool, but not necessary.

I can get you on a Johnny O P-109. While not a shag foot it is definitely large. Let me know if that will do.

What size/shape is the P-109? (A rough estimate is cool) :). I've noticed J-O's for awhile, but haven't come across any yet (until now)..so I'm clueless on his sizes.

Thanks!!!!

It's about the size of a Double Corona.

:love:

THANKS JAY! You're up my friend!

-Aaron

Aaron, package is on the move! DC# 9101805213683088446348

Enjoy!

Jay

Okay, then I'm going to start by aiming high here, and then bring it down if these don't produce:

Fuente Sand Shark
Any Forbidden X
Opus X lancero
Hemingway Untold Story
Tat RC184

Pretty sure I've still got one of these laying around.... PM me your addy and I'll get it out to you post haste...

Fuente Sand Shark
Any Forbidden X
Opus X lancero
Hemingway Untold Story
Tat RC184

Pretty sure I've still got one of these laying around.... PM me your addy and I'll get it out to you post haste...

Cool, PM sent

Fuente Sand Shark
Any Forbidden X
Opus X lancero
Hemingway Untold Story
Tat RC184

Looks like you are up

Alright then... This is my first wish so I'll start from the top and work down...

1) Opus X Devil Dog
2) Anejo Sand Shark
3) Pepin Pipe
4) BGM
5) Tatuaje Gran Cojonu 2003

Alright then... This is my first wish so I'll start from the top and work down...

1) Opus X Devil Dog
2) Anejo Sand Shark
3) Pepin Pipe
4) BGM
5) Tatuaje Gran Cojonu 2003

Devil Dog??? what is that???
Your worst nightmare....BWahahahaaa :laugh:

Any relation to the Bee Dog?

also Spivy that link didnt work.

Are you sure you're not behind a firewall? SPIVY's link worked fine for me...