• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Cuban Cigar Mega Store - The Cigars of the Americas

Ramon_Allones

Dear Friends :

It is a great pleasure addressing this message to the most discerning segment of the international cigar community again!

Our cigar vendors THE CIGARS OF THE AMERICAS and THE CUBAN CIGAR MEGA STORE (www.Cigars-of-the-Americas.com & www.CubanCigarMegastore.com) are really happy being here again and gladly offer a three percent (3%) discount on all purchases - on top of all other "incentives" we are having already in place for first time purchasers; referrals etc, so please feel free to be exploring both our sites for our numerous Special Offers (*); Vintages (more than 7,000 boxes); Regional Editions (including the renowned Bolivar El Grecos at the lowest price in the market); Cuban Humidors; Limited Editions; Tasting Samplers; Combinaciones; (including also on top of our renowned Cubans more cigars from the Dominican Republic & Nicaragua) etc.

(*) Kindly note that discounts may not be applied on our Special Offers.

The Customer Service

sales@cigars-of-the-americas.com

sales@cubancigarmegastore.com

You want 240$ for your Padron 2000- do you know they sell for $100?

Hmmmmmm....

just saying.

CigarPass is an international forum and the OP is an international vendor probably located somewhere in Europe. We don't know their taxes, overhead, etc., and they are an established vendor with a join date slightly before yours. As has been said in other threads it you don't like their prices don't purchase from them but it is unfair to criticize their pricing structure when you don't have all the facts. I'm not trying to be mean but I've seen several members criticize established vendors prices without considering all the details. My own research suggests that cigar prices around the world can vary buy two or three times so even though the Padrons look high to us they could be a great deal for someone else. Okay, I'm getting off my soapbox. :D

You make a good point Larry. I've bought and shipped some stuff to a CP'r in London, which according to him, a Padrom is 1-1/2 times our cost. I don't know if MX reads this stuff, but since he is in Belgium, bet he could give us an idea,

Oh Larry, the soapbox said 'thank you' for getting off. You were getting heavy. :p

You make a good point Larry. I've bought and shipped some stuff to a CP'r in London, which according to him, a Padrom is 1-1/2 times our cost. I don't know if MX reads this stuff, but since he is in Belgium, bet he could give us an idea,

Oh Larry, the soapbox said 'thank you' for getting off. You were getting heavy. :p

The soapbox better be glad it isn't last winter. :whistling:

Back