• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Decade Contest

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
Well, as of today, I have had the pleasure of being a party of the CigarPass community for a decade. Wow, it amazing what has changed, and the name of posters that have come and gone. 

First, I want to thank Rod for sponsoring this community. When I found CigarPass some ten years ago, there were a number of other cigar sites that have come and gone. Rod has maintained a sight with integrity and fostered a community like no other. My humble thanks and appreciation. From recollection, I found CigarPass while searching for R&J "James Bond 007" limited editions cigars. (And those were a good cigar).

So, in order to celebrate, I am having a Decade Contest. Since I average about 47 posts a year, this should not be too hard.
The winner will receive at least 10 premium cigars (of my choosing). The winner will need to be the first to post correct answers to the following ten questions. I am the final arbiter and decision maker. In the event of a tie or some other unforeseen fustercluck, I will be the final decision maker on the outcome. 

This contest is open to everyone. In the event no one gets all the answers correct, I will award the prize to the person posting the most correct answers on or before September 27th. The contest is open until September 27, 2014 unless a winning post is made prior to noon EDT on September 27th. Please post answers in the order of the questions.

1. What is my favorite cigar vitola ?

2. What is my favorite alcoholic beverage ?

3. I won  a college football pool some years back. What team pushed me into a win that poses such a dilemma for me ?

4. What contests have I sponsored in the  prior ten years ? (Hint: I am looking for two answers, though there may be more than two answers that can be correct)

5. Who posts my favorite pictures on CigarPass ?

6. Who posted a line that made me laugh out loud ? (And this would not be the only time he has done this) and what was this related to ? 

7. What breed of dog do I own ?

8. What is my preferred computer ?

9. What was my first, and to date only, pass ?

10. How old is CigarPass ?

I'm too lazy to search for those but I know AVB posts the best pictures :)

Yea, where's the cigar girls?

chiefmd said:
I'm too lazy to search for those but I know AVB posts the best pictures :)

Yea, where's the cigar girls?  

Just kidding.  I'm going to search all that shit up, for real.  The only one I know for certain right now?  

10.  Cigar pass's creation date was at 2:38 and 41 seconds pm, June 29th, 2000.  #whoislookupindahouse!

Just to clarify, please post answers on this thread. The design of this contest is not some egocentric effort on my part, but to hopefully illustrate the fun of CigarPass over the past ten years, and maybe even rattle out some of the older members who have gone silent. To avoid any doubt, this contest is not about me, its about CigarPass over the past ten years and the array of discussions that can occur.

Best 
Cparker

1.  Lancero
  2.  Buffalo Trace
  3.  Florida
  4.  Godzilla; A Jumble Contest; Hotlanta Farenheit Lottery
  5.  AVB
  6.  Doc, in response to a thread about newbs bombing fogs "A fee christ's sake, another newbie clusterfuck."
  7.  Corgi
  8.  Macbook  (I'm guessing Pro since you mention aluminum frame in a thread)
  9.  Star in a Reasonably Priced Car Pass ('08)
10.  14 years

Theron continues his winning streak ! Congrats on your win ! Please PM me you addy and I will get your prize pack out this week !

Thanks for playing.

Cparker