• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The devil site got me

ProBe

So after reading so many post about the devil site (CigarBid.com) i decide to see for myself whats the big deal next thing i know i'm setting up a account with them, placing bids on stuff and all this within 2 hours of seeing the site for the frist time. Man they should put up a warning on the site. and i did win 2 bids 1 for a 5 pack of Cohiba Robusto (Red Dot) for $23.00 and a 5 pack of Vega Talanga Blanco Belicoso for $5.00.

WARNING: Cigarbid can be hazardous to your relationship, and financial stability.

You have been warned

Nice scores though. I refuse to even look at that site as I don't want to adversely effect either of the above

Always remember, you have many fine brothers within this community who sell cigars, and at good prices.

I think cigarbid can be a great source of deals. The key for me is to set a price and walk away. If you don't get caught up in the competitive bidding aspect, it doesn't become so dangerous to the wallet.

I think cigarbid can be a great source of deals. The key for me is to set a price and walk away. If you don't get caught up in the competitive bidding aspect, it doesn't become so dangerous to the wallet.

Yup, just wait...the cigars you are looking for will be back on soon enough, and you can try to get them for the price YOU set. Good things come to those who wait.