• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The disappearing cigar trick

Spanishcedar

Premium Grade Lumber Stock
Anyone ever noticed a cigar missing from their humidor after having a group of people over for dinner?

The only solution is to put the humidor out of site for event I guess.

I don't suspect any of my friends, but a couple have some kids ~ age 2-14

I'm wondering if there is a cigar crammed in a VCR, of if there are a group of teenagers puffing on a Hemingway somewhere; wouldn't you know it, they just went for a big one.

Have the opposite problem, actually . . . everytime my best friend comes down from San Antonio, there's MORE cigars in my humidor after he leaves! Dagnabbit! :angry:

I always fix his little red wagon good, though. Everytime he goes to the bathroom I bomb his traveldor with a stick or two. :laugh:

~Boar

Have the opposite problem, actually . . . everytime my best friend comes down from San Antonio, there's MORE cigars in my humidor after he leaves! Dagnabbit! :angry:

I always fix his little red wagon good, though. Everytime he goes to the bathroom I bomb his traveldor with a stick or two. :laugh:

~Boar

Good Problem to have!!!!

~Boar

Give them my addy Boar... LOL

~Boar

Haha... I love sneaking a good cigar into a fellow smoker's box. It's usually a friend's Dad's though.

~Boar

I love doing that. When I get busted, I just say, "What?".

- KiltLad