• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"The Face" finally available online!

b.dawgson

Official BeeDog inductee!
Here you can find Tatuaje's "the face" online!!!!

http://www.cigarsdirect.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=857

:rolleyes:

"Do to supply and demand....". Outstanding. It's actually more expensive per cigar if you buy by the box. :thumbs:

They will likely be in stock for a long time also. I don't even see how places like this stay in business. And actually, I say that knowing full well how they stay in business. Suckers with more money than brains.

That' s rediculous. You can buy two boxes at regular retail for what they are charging for one. Shameful!

Bought one at my local B&M. $18 and that is with the huge Minnesota tobacco taxes. Hmmm

BWAHAHAAH. How do those guys sleep at night knowing that someone is actually paying those prices?

They will likely be in stock for a long time also. I don't even see how places like this stay in business. And actually, I say that knowing full well how they stay in business. Suckers with more money than brains.
Or perhaps people whose opportunity cost is of such a valuation that time spent chasing this limited release is more expensive than just paying the extra money to have a chance to smoke it?

I think it may be a matter of perspective.