• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Fins are back.

pook

Congrats to the Miami Dolphins for their first win of the year. And what makes it better is that it was against Baltimore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The way they were celebrating in the locker room you would think they had won the Super Bowl :laugh:

Brian

Congrats to the Miami Dolphins for their first win of the year. And what makes it better is that it was against Baltimore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...another bitter Browns fan.

They can't even enjoying their first winning season in who knows how long without jabbing the Ravens.

The way they were celebrating in the locker room you would think they had won the Super Bowl :laugh:

Brian

Damn right!!

As a life-long Miami fan, this has been a humiliating season for me. I honestly don't know if I could have ever lived down the 'fins going 0-16. I had around 7 phone calls yesterday after the win telling me congrats and that they still suck!

They can't even enjoying their first winning season in who knows how long without jabbing the Ravens.
Kind of like the bitter Ravens fans with the Colts... :whistling:

Miami should be celebrating. They've cemented the first pick of the draft (likely to be Glenn Dorsey - LSU, a beast of a d-lineman) without having to lose every game! If they just make sure to lose the last two, then they can really celebrate!

:sign:

That argument is so 80's, Alan! :)

Seriously, their might be a few out there, but for the most part, it's the media that hypes that angle. We've had our team since 1996. We've won a championship. I'll tell you that I'M not the one wishing the Colts were still here.

That argument is so 80's, Alan! :)

Seriously, their might be a few out there, but for the most part, it's the media that hypes that angle. We've had our team since 1996. We've won a championship. I'll tell you that I'M not the one wishing the Colts were still here.
It is pretty funny. The Ravens have had so much success (if you don't count the last few seasons) that I laugh when they still trot out he old footage of the Irsay's moving vans.

I did see a few signs on TV a couple of weeks ago in the stands, though. And there's the whole scoreboard thing where they put up "Indy" instead of "Colts". :laugh:

And now the New Jersey con man, a glorified gym teacher, is the Executive Vice President of Football Operations. I hope he can turn their system around and believe he will. As long as he doesn't try to impose his will with an outdated play-book...but in his position, he shouldn't.