• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The fire in North Carolina

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
I don't know if any of you heard about the terrible tragedy in Ocean Isle, North Carolina this past weekend but seven college students died in a horrible house fire at a beach house there. Six were students from the University of South Carolina and the seventh was a student at Clemson University. Seven other students were lucky enough to survive. They were fraternity brothers from the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity and sisters from the Delta Delta Delta sorority. Here's a link:

Link

My heart goes out to their family, friends and fraternity & sorority brothers and sisters.....

My heat goes out to their family, friends and fraternity & sorority brothers and sisters.....

Shouldn't that be heart? ??? :whistling:

Good thoughts and prayers have been sent numerous times, but one more won't hurt.

Terrible, terrible tragedy. The victims, their families and their friends are all in my thoughts.

I went to grade school with Emily Yelton. Sad news to hear. Shes got a twin sister who is probably the most affected out of this ordeal. This is why you should dispose of your cigar ends in a safe manner. They are speculating it was a lit cigarette end that was flicked off the porch that started the fire.

Hey guys, first of all I'd like to thank everyone for the good thoughts, I'll relay them to the Aumans as best I can when I can. The beach house that burned belonged to Chip Auman who is a friend of the family. I went to school with his daughter Katherine, who was injured during the fire, and also his son Coleman. Katherine's currently home in Hartsville receiving medical care and from what I've been told, will be fine with time. I'd just like to ask that everyone keep all of the families involved in their prayers, as this is a trying time for everyone.