• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Golden Leaf

opusxfiles

Smoke Shackin'
Tonight I went to the Golden Leaf Cigar shop in Downtown Minneapolis.

I hung out there for a couple of hours with this really cool older gentlemen named Morgan. He was awesome.

Thanks to the Minneapolis CP'rs who turned me on to this awesome shop!

Hey Opusfiles, Sorry you were unable to find us on Thur. nite. after you got done with class. It sounds like you actually found the new Golden Leaf in downtown St Paul. Atleast thats my guess because it is very new, and not alot of people have found it yet ....and I know Morgan is one of the first regulars down there(he is one of those wise older guys we all hope to become). It is a great looking place and the folks working there are good guys. If you are in town still next Thur we will get ya directions to the Minneapolis Golden Leaf in Uptown..its pretty much from Downtown you just go South on Hennipen 1/2 block past Lake street and its on your right hand side. Hope the snow you are waking up to this morning doesn't freak you out too much ...it will vanish quick:)

HAHAHAHA....yeah, I grew up in Chicago, is I don't fear the snow. It was a little weird though, since it was 70 and sunny at the beginning of last week!

I know where the Minneapolis store is. I just had some school stuff that night, and by the time I got free it was too late. I stay in downtown Minneapolis, so I'm kind of in the middle of both stores. I'm going to try to come by there on Thursday. It's my last night here, so I'm not positive it will work out, but I'm really going to try!

Rob