• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Govenor of NY

yeah if he would have paid for a low end hooker he probably would have never been caught

When this story broke all I could do is smile. This guy has been driving those of us in the financial industry crazy over the last ten years. Guess Mr. Squeeky Clean should have been worrying about his own moral fiber.

I can't believe the IDIOT hasn't resigned yet...Also, he says it's a "private" matter. Since when is breaking the law a "private" matter?

I wish the shit would just set himself on fire in the middle of Times Square. Maybe the news dweebs would chill out.

It's all kind of Kafkaesque. He's a victim of overzealous prosecution. His real sin. Perhaps they'll carve his crime into his back.

Doc.

I and another CP member work in the building were his office is located. It is a media circus outside and I hope it ends soon. They are like vultures waiting for the carcass to fall.

Guy was thinking with his lower head, sometimes that can cloud judgement :whistling:

I and another CP member work in the building were his office is located. It is a media circus outside and I hope it ends soon. They are like vultures waiting for the carcass to fall.

Guy was thinking with his lower head, sometimes that can cloud judgement :whistling:

here here...let he who hath no sin.........

remember Marion Berry>>>>hooker and smokingg crack did not get him terminated...actually it got him re-elected and our favorite president his cigars and his cigar in the intern....slick willy.....lied to congress and kept his job......

Just another news story....back in the day our elected officials had the hookers runninga round the whitehouse swappin' bed rooms, they just did not have canble TV, the internet and CNN back tehn......so go ahead and be the sheep and swallow the tripe the media feeds you

Has anyone ever heard what brand the famous Monica cigar was?

monica_cigaraficionado.jpg

Hmm... looks like a Don Pepin Blue label! LOL

It's not his fault, it's a 'wiring' problem in his cortex, have some compassion. ;)

The Hubris of this guy! By day he was busting up prostitution rings by night we was a client. There are just alot of reasons why this guy is just a bad human being but I really feel bad for his family, they must be in a living hell. Its bad enough when a husband reveals he has been visiting prostitutes for some ten years. Then you add in that he is a Governor! I'm sickened that he hasn't left office immediately. Hubris is really all I can say, he is absolutely a perfect definition.

He's a hypocite pure and simple. He's betrayed his office, his wife and his family. Then he's got the balls to say that it's a "private" matter. Isn't that a felony in most states? Least of which he could loose his license to pratice law.

here here...let he who hath no sin.........

remember Marion Berry>>>>hooker and smokingg crack did not get him terminated...actually it got him re-elected and our favorite president his cigars and his cigar in the intern....slick willy.....lied to congress and kept his job......

Just another news story....back in the day our elected officials had the hookers runninga round the whitehouse swappin' bed rooms, they just did not have canble TV, the internet and CNN back tehn......so go ahead and be the sheep and swallow the tripe the media feeds you

Damn straight..... Without getting too political because I know it's severly frowned upon but, PUHHLEASE! Gimme a break! All these numbnuts running around trying to prosecute and screaming impeachment. THEY ALL do it. Most of these politicians and people in power run around with their little whores on the side or break many of any of hundreds of other laws..... with far worse ramifications of affecting a greater number of people than themselves or immediate family. Let's face it, how does him getting his jollies every once in a while have any significant impact on anyone else other than himself and his immediate family? Spitzer just happens to have made far more enemies who were out to see his demise. You can't be serious.... look at the crimes individuals in positions of equal or greater power have commited, and still are committing on a regular basis that go unchecked. I'm sure everybody here has commited a crime, in some degree or another, and not been caught. If that's the case, throwing gas on this fire is just as hypocritical as he is.

Interesting though, with all the problems we have to deal with, folks get all worked up over where some guy sticks his wankie.

NY and NJ do pick some real winners as Gov. don't they. Next up for NY, a blind governor. Maybe he won't have to pay so much, not being able to see them....

I wish we had this guy in Illinois, instead of Blago, we just get one crook after another. Three of the last four have gone to jail, if my memory serves me right. Vote the rotten bastards out! :angry: