• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Great Hot Dog Debate

AngryFishH

Official Big Fish
I was sitting here eating a few hot dogs for lunch and I was wondering, what is the perfect dog?

There is a lot here to consider, or at least more so then just rippinig open a frozen package like:

Skinned vs. unskinned
All beef or mixed
Toppings
Cooking methods (dirty water, grilled, roasted, smoked, etc...)

So far the bar is set at Sabrett skin-on grilled over coals. Topped with Guldens Spicy Brown mustard and nothing else. Anyone else have a favorite?

Fish

For me its all beef hot links, ketchup, brown mustard, jalapenos, dill relish.

Kosher Best on the grill. Pepperidge Farm add Heinz Ketchup and eat !Yes I said Ketchup!

Sahlen's skin-on prepared at Ted's (Buffalo NY and Tempe, AZ), grilled over charcoal (not briquets and not propane/natural gas) served on a fresh-baked roll with mustard, relish, Ted's Special Hot Sauce, chopped onions and a pickle spear on top. Wash it down with a cold Logenberry. Mmmmmmmmmm

I like old time wieners made here. Grilled old time Bavarian sausages with yellow mustard and relish on a soft white bun. The Kosher dogs at the ballpark smothered in grilled onions and peppers are darn good as well.